1st & 10 Club
1st & 10 Club
PO Box 402
Tully, NY 13159
President - Scott Kennedy
VP - Stephanie Fritz
2nd VP - Ray Herrick
Secretary - TBD
Treasurer - Pete Cardamone
Meetings are held on the 4th Wednesday of each month.
Next 1st & 10 meeting will be on June 26th at 7 p.m. at the Tully Free Library.
Join the Golf Committee! Meetings are held every Thursday! The next meeting is at the Vesper Hills Golf Club 6pm
HERE WE GO!!! THE PREPARATIONS FOR THE 2013 FOOTBALL SEASON ARE WELL UNDER WAY! WE NEED THE SUPPORT FROM ALL PARENTS BOTH MODIFIED AND VARSITY! FOOTBALL AND CHEERLEADER PARENTS!
WE HAVE ANOTHER FUN YEAR OF FUNDRAISING PLANNED OUT...
TULLY 1ST AND 10 CLUB BOTTLE RETURN IS NOW THROUGH JUNE 17TH. PLEASE BRING ALL YOUR BOTTLES AND CANS TO THE BOTTLE SHACK AT THE TULLY HIGH SCHOOL, NEAR THE BUS GARAGE
THE 3RD ANNUAL GOLF TOURNAMENT WILL BE HELD AT VESPER HILLS GOLF CLUB ON JULY 20TH
WE ARE CURRENTLY SOLICITING HOLE Sponsor's FOR THE GOLF TOURNAMENT... IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE YOU BUSINESS RECOGNIZED FOR SUPPORTING THE PROGRAM, PLEASE LET A 1ST AND 10 MEMBER KNOW, OR EMAIL US AT TULLY1STAND10@GMAIL.COM
(Please note that this is a website supported by the Tully 1st and 10 club, and information posted here is only as a help to you and is subject to change without any notice.)
We are still looking for Volunteers to help with all different types of committees!
If you don't have time to be an active member of the 1st and 10 club, then this is a great way to give a little time, and the program a lot! Please email US for details. firstname.lastname@example.org
NEW!!! INFORMATION FOR UPCOMING EVENTS WILL BE LISTED ON A LINK TO THE RIGHT OF THIS PAGE
Brad Keysor - Varsity Head Coach
Dave Sellin - Defensive Coordinator
Tom Lawerence - Assistant Coach
Ray Herrick - Volunteer Coach
Aaron - Volunteer Coach
Jeff Russell - Modified Head Coach
Stu Snyder- Assistant Coach
Players, Parents and anyone interested in the Tully Football team, please register for the coaches website. The link is on the right of this page. A lot of information will be hosted there such as, game schedules, pictures which you upload, coaches info, stats, and so much more!
Show your Tully Black Knight Spirit!
The 1st & 10 Club has merchandise for sale!
TUL Stickers - $3.00
Vinyl Waterproof Stickers - $5.00
License Plate Covers - $5.00
WE ALSO HAVE APPAREL FOR SALE!
Please contact Stephanie Fritz - email@example.com
The Tully 1st & 10 Club is a parent support group for the Tully football program. It was started in February, 2001 and continues to work though the entire year to help ensure the success of the football program.
Here are some of the ways we support the Tully football program:
· Started and spearheaded the project and fundraising, Light the Knights, to light the football field and had the lights in place for the start of the fall 2005 season.
· Started and spearheaded the project and fundraising for the scoreboard. This beautiful, outdoor, multi-purpose scoreboard is used for many sports.
· Provide chain crews for home games, videotaping and statistics for all games.
· Purchased various equipment the coaches have expressed a need for.
· Host the Thursday night pasta dinners at St. Leo's Parish Hall and the Saturday morning breakfasts at school for all Varsity players.
· Operate food concessions at all home games. Most of the 1st & 10 funding comes from concessions. Ideally, concessions should be available at ALL home football games (Modified & Varsity), but that depends on volunteers!!!
· Purchased helmet decals, gloves, varsity jackets, coaches jackets, coaches shirts, sweats, and hats for the Varsity team. We purchased football t-shirts for the Modified players.
· Gave scholarships to players attending football camps.
· Pay for all the Varsity players and cheerleaders at the football banquet.
· Varsity Tradition of purchasing Football Jerseys.
· Purchase practice packages for the players.
· Sponsor Coaches clinics and camps.
· Organize Semi-pro games hosted by the High School - Syracuse Shock.
Football parents are encouraged to sign up for help with each home football game. We need help with concessions, chains, scoreboard, and our 50/50 raffles. Ideally we would like Modified parents to work Varsity games and Varsity parents for Modified games. This way we all lend a much needed helping hand to our football program and we are all able to watch our boys play football.
Our meetings are held once a month and will be posted on this website. All football and cheerleading parents are invited to join us to support our student athletes.
If there are any questions or comments about anything, please feel free to contact us by email